Our OUTDOOR SLING hanging chair is crafted with Spradling Silvertex material – a highly sustainable environmentally-friendly vegan material.Enquire
100 L (arm to arm) cm
100 W (back to front) cm
50 H (top to bottom) cm
39” L (arm to arm)
39” W (back to front)
19.7” H (top to bottom)
±9 kg / 20 lbs
Blues, Greys, Greens, White, Sandy colour
Enquire for a custom make in other colours – on request (surcharge applies)
Black Ring Frame (please enquire for other availability of other powder coating colours)
The Slings can be ordered as a SINGLE but also works together as a pair which is slightly different from each other – making an interesting and fun ‘twin’ look. Stripped away from all excess, this hanging chair has a circular frame with the sheets of fabric hanging loose within it, to create a sleek, sexy, and oh so comfortable experience. This chair’s clean lines and lightness makes it a perfect fit for any space.
It has a sleek look and an air of functional elegance. Each one is handmade with care by our craftsmen. Form-fitting comfort, perfect for any indoor, under cover patio or outdoor space. It comes with a bolster for comfort.
The hanging mechanisms are supplied with the chair – in standard lengths, ready for installation. This Sling hanging chair can disassemble and splits in half for flat packing – great in economising packing and freight.
- Made with SPRADLING® Silvertex material – a highly-sustainable vegan and environmentally-friendly material.
- A bolster / neck cushion is included in matching fabric – dependent on which ones we have in stock.
- Beautiful, Modern
- Contemporary and unique
- Made By Hand
- Indoor / Under cover patio / outdoor use
- Standard length Hanging Mechanisms are included
- Maximum Capacity 120 kgs / 265 lbs.
- Frame made From Stainless Steel
- Powder Coated
- Made in South Africa
Reasons why we are using Spradling® Silvertex eco-friendly fabric?
At Studio Stirling we constantly strive for perfection in all that we do, throughout the design, manufacture and marketing of our unique products. We are deeply committed to treading as lightly as possible on the earth, and we expect the same from the suppliers of all our materials, which is why we search the world over to source the finest quality products available.
Here are some of the reasons why we are using Spradling® Silvertex:
- To ensure leaving the smallest possible footprint on the environment, SPRADLING® has taken many steps towards eco-friendly Coated Fabric production.
- The Spradling Production Facility in Costa Rica, has become a company with a Carbon Neutral Process, and support the commitment of Costa Rica in this important aspect of the care of our planet. The verification was conducted by The Earth University.
- CLEAN WATER RECOVERY: At both SPRADLING plants, residual wastewater is never spilled directly into public pipelines. Instead, it is directed into a holding system that analyses and treats pH and acidity levels. Solvents, used during the manufacturing process, are distilled through a filtering system that allows for re-use ensuring that nothing enters the water supply.
- RECYCLING & amp; REUTILISATION: Having facilities situated near the rainforest of Costa Rica and in Colombia, SPRADLING® monitors and conforms to applicable international environmental laws and has met them consistently in all production locations. At the Colombia facility, 85% of waste incurred is reused in the creation of new material.
- SUSTAINABILITY: The long product life cycle of Coated Fabric reduces the need for frequent replacement. When the time does come, however, there are opportunities for conversion into other useful commodities.
- IN APPLICATION: The recommended products for cleaning and maintaining the appearance of Coated Fabrics are 100% biodegradable. The useful life of Coated Fabrics is substantially longer than any other synthetic material. Their long service life limits the need for early replacement and therefore consumer disposal of worn material.
- REACH AND ROHS COMPLIANCE FOR EUROPE: Spradling monitors and follows closely the REACH regulation (EC) 1907/2006, which is consistent with the company’s commitment to promote responsible production, handling and use of the supplied products. All our products sold in Europe meet the RoHS (Restrictions of Hazardous Substances) Directive 2002/95/EC that restrict the use of certain substances commonly used in electric and electronic equipment like Lead (Pb), Cadmium (Cd), Mercury (Hg), Hexavalent Chromium (Hex-Cr), Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
Warranty1 Year Warranty-Products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of sale. Any product found to be defective within this time period may be returned to our factory, freight prepaid, with prior return authorization for repair or replacement.
Full link: https://studiostirling.com/warranty-disclaimer/
For 3D files please enquire here